10 MARCH 2021
Did you know that as a SWCTN member you can access bookable sessions for professional advice to help your business practice?
On 10 MARCH 2021 we have the opportunity for you to book one to one session with legal and financial firms to get valuable advice for your business!
Legal and Intellectual Property services provided by: Ashfords
Ashfords is a national provider of legal, professional, and regulatory services. Working with creative clients to help them make the most of their commercial opportunities, and effectively manage risk, and so help them focus on “what they do best”.
Supporting SWCTN Members by providing legal and IP advice either face to face or through presentations to help you understand more about the legal aspects of business and to highlight any areas of law that may be applicable.
Answering questions like:
- What are the differences between sole trader, partnership, limited company etc and what is best for you?
- What are the legal implications of approaching investors?
- Are there any intellectual property rights within my business that I will need to consider and possibly protect?
- How do I prepare my business for sale and the legal process for such a sale?
Accounting and Access to Finance advice by: Saffery Champness
Saffery Champness is one of the UK’s Top 20 accountancy firms with offices across the UK and in some overseas locations. Acting for clients across a variety of sectors, working with entrepreneurial and early stage growth businesses.
Supporting SWCTN creative businesses and entrepreneurs with an opportunity to understand more about accountancy and how they can access finance to fund their venture.
- What structure is best for my business?
- How will my business be taxed and what are my annual reporting requirements?
- What tax relief is available for my sector? Would I qualify for R&D Tax Credits?
- What should I consider when approaching investors?
- What types of finance is available for my business?
Book your place via the link below the link below
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place!